Sunday, July 7, 2013

Texas Part 1

Texas Bound!!!!  Abigail and Anabeth were beyond excited about our trip to Texas! 
 
This was Bright and Early Saturday Morning!!  As you can see we are loaded down and they have the essentials Fruit Roll Ups!!  hahahaha!!!  We drove to Mississippi and stopped for a potty break and it STINKS!!!  Me and Abigail hurried back to the car because of the odor!  Anabeth was screaming "Yuck, it stinks"!  Our next stop was Lunch time!!  And a much needed break after 6-7 hours in the car.  And we stopped at McDonald's in Louisiana.  And beyond my control (and believe me i tried) Dustin had to wear that old Alabama Football hat!  And you know LSU fans hate Bama!!!  I told him we were going to get shot!! He said I was crazy!  hahaha!!  Anyways after Lunch we gas up the Tahoe and I look up to see this crazy sign
Guess everything has to have a Disclosure these days!!
 
Next Stop..........
 Drive Friendly!!!  Yeah Right!!!  These people are crazy drivers!!! 
 Here is Houston Texas.  Both of the girls slept right through it and the picture below was what our GPS looked liked!!!  Can you say "Take me Back to OPP, AL!!!!  Yep I like my 3 red lights and stop signs so much better after riding through this!  Hahahahaha!!!

Our Family Photo once we got to Texas!!!! 

Wal Mart Trip for Camper Supplies and the buggy was so full we had no choice but to roll like this!!  Girls thought it was too cool!  The simple things that amaze them!



 And Finally our new home for the next 6 weeks!  A very nice RV Park and if you are in Aransas Pass Texas we definitely recommend it! 
Since it rain on Sunday and we are told it hardly ever rains (and i knew it would because hey I am here!) The camper was late getting here.  But the girls loved watching the guys haul in the camper and setting it up!
Well that is all for now!!  Texas Part 2 will have our 1st week in Texas!  Stay Tune!  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a good time, but not so good that you decide to stay. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me I will be back in Alabama in a few weeks!! I am not a Texas girl! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete