Monday, July 8, 2013

Texas Part 2

Well our first week in Texas wasnt too exciting.  And I do believe it was because we are all still getting adjusted and getting everything in place on the camper.  On monday because I was still unpacking and cleaning the camper the girls entertained themselves with legos and Doc McStuffins pretend play.  It was so sweet to watch both of them playing so sweetly!  And that my friends doesnt happen everyday! Hahaha!!  But Monday was a good day for them!  The girls wanted to go swimming and I guess Anabeth had to show me when she threw up swim diaper and swimsuit at me.  And to Anabeth its her "swimsoup"!!  So we changed clothes and headed to the pool.  We had the pool to ourselves! 

 
Both of my girls love to swim and Juddi help Abigail swim and dive so much better.  Thanks Juddi!!!  Anabeth is ready for you!  :) Now Anabeth is a little....hmmmm.....stubborn!!!  I know you cant imagine that but she is!  We have armmies for her at each grandparents house that has a pool so we dont have to carry a pair with us.  Well, I bought her a pretty pair of purple ones with yellow flowers.  And she HATES them!  I put them on her at Grandma Stacy's and she cried and cried!!  Aunt Kim is our witness!!  So our sweet Grandma Stacy bought her a pair of yellow ones (just like the purple ones) and you can see Anabeth loves them.  Now getting her out of the pool is our next battle!  Hahaha!! 
 
After swimming it was snack time and we had to go get groceries.  So off to Wal-Mart we go, again!  And let me just say I LOVE IGA more and more everyday!!  It took me twice as long at the grocery store and they don't have hardly anything we normally get.  For example I looked literally for 30 minutes for Dale's Sauce seasoning. And then I gave up and asked a faboulous WalMart employee and her response...."What the heck is that!?!?!"  Well I got the point that Texas does not have Dale Sauce.  :(  Poor burgers and steaks.  After that answer I asked her do you have red hot dogs and she laughed and said good luck!  Wow!  What great customer service!  So we came home with no red hotdogs and no dale sauce.  My crew was not happy because according to Abigail and Anabeth those brown ones are not good!  
 
Tuesday we ventured out to the waterpark.  The girls had a wonderful time!  They had waterslides for Abigail and a kiddie pool (1ft 6in deep) for Anabeth.  It was so nice to be able to sit on the edge of the pool and watch both girls enjoy themself. 
It was really bright outside and Abigail had a hard time keeping her eyes opened!


  After 4 1/2 hours at the water park (and let me say it was really cheap for out of state folks like myself!  Only $16 for the day for all 3 of us.  I do believe that is alot cheaper than water world in Dothan!) we headed home with some very tired girls.  Anabeth did not make it out of the parking lot and Abigail lost the battle as soon as we were home and on the couch.
 
Wednesday Night we loaded up and went to go see some 4th of July Fireworks!  yeah the girls were not interested at all!!!
(And for some reason my video will not load!!)
 The finale was the best but I didnt catch it on video.  The girls were more interested in the glow necklaces and the trash can!  Yes the trash can seemed to entertain them with going back and forth to put trash in it!
My Sweet Anabeth is always "cheesing" for the camera! 
Our 4th of July was a lazy one!  yay
 
That was week 1 in a nutshell!  And my next blog will be our trip to Sea World!!  We have alot of pictures and videos so that is one blog all by it self!  Stay Tune for: Sea World in San Antonio, Texas!


No comments:

Post a Comment